On your Account page:
Click "Create Schedule" (or choose "Create Schedule" from the My Account dropdown menu).
Step 1: Choose your Reading Selection.
Step 2: Select your desired Reading Schedule (select Custom Schedule, if available, to create your own).
Step 3 (optional): Select an alternate Starting Point
Step 4 (optional): Select an alternate Starting Date
Check the box if you wish to include this reading schedule in your reading teams, and click "Submit".
You will immediately receive your first daily (or weekly) reading email, with audio links included for the scripture schedules. Create as many reading schedules as you wish (maximum two per book).
When you complete your reading, click on the Complete button (or link) on the bottom of the email or reading in order to receive the next reading selection the following day*/week**. If you would like to
read more, click on Send More to receive the next reading selection immediately.
* 12:00 AM, MST (Mountain Standard Time - North America)
** Monday 12:00 AM, MST (Mountain Standard Time - North America)
Alternatively, you may login to your account and click the "Read Online"
button beside each schedule to open your scripture reading. Click the "Complete" button at the bottom of the reading to advance
your schedule and return you to your account to view your progress. If you wish
to read more, select the "Read More" button to open the next reading. The email you receive the following
day will correlate with the position you have advanced to online.
Online reading includes the following features:
- Note-taking to correlate with each verse
- Highlighting your favorite sections
- Create a list of favorites
- Increasing or decreasing the font size
- Changing your schedule position either ahead or behind, up to 10 days at a time - if you complete some reading from your printed book, this allows you to modify your online position